Sunday, November 18, 2012

STATION IDENT 111812


Galaxy Soho in Beijing, via Perduellis.



Buffer count:  +22 days material
Goal for end of weekend:  +27
Emotional goal:  Acknowledge and be okay with the fact that while the entire effort is rubbish, it's rubbish the like of which has never been seen before.
Local temporal goal:  Clean up the lair, welcome fam to town, eat food, get CRUNK!
Mid-range temporal goal:  Finish novel.  Start another.  Do this again.  And again.  And again.
Long-range temporal goal:  Be the semiotic window to madness that a handful of adventurers turned to in a desperate hour.  Become legend.

I was in the middle of unpacking groceries when the internet caught me, and when I came to I was writing this and all my shit is still sitting out melting on the floor.  Also I had another stupid story breakthrough idea which I swore to forget last night and relax but now I still remember it and I have to write it down argh need caffeine.

No comments: