Sunday, November 25, 2012

STATION IDENT 112512


Metropolis, Fritz Lang.  via io9



The holiday weekend was a much needed period of battery recharging, but let's see if I can creep ahead another ~4-5 days today.  If I can do that, and maybe kick up a final extra push during the work week - well, I won't quite scratch 2 months of excess content, but I'll be within spitting distance.

More than that, I don't feel tired.  I feel good.  I feel antsy because my progress this week was slow.  I feel ready to keep moving at this pace.  If I do that throughout December, I will definitely finish Draft 1 before the year is over.

Neil Gaiman

“When writing a novel, that's pretty much entirely what life turns into: 'House burned down. Car stolen. Cat exploded. Did 1500 easy words, so all in all it was a pretty good day.”


― Neil Gaiman

No comments: