Sunday, October 21, 2012

STATION IDENT 102112


Stephan Martiniere via facel3ss.



This week:

  • Handed off an impromptu piece to a friend that may end up as part of their branding. 
  • Won a contest at work based on an idea I had, that I am now getting paid to work on a bit every day.  
  • Hatched plans to ramp up the writing effort during the month of November


I mean, plenty of crappy stuff happened too but I'm pretty sure the universe does that on purpose; if the wheels didn't come off of things periodically I'd just drive right into the ocean.

If things are going well for you, then continue to rock.  If they're not going so well, just remember it is all fuel for the fire that you will use to manifest.  Light it up.  We'll be right there with you, trying to keep warm by the heat of our mistakes, all through the dark season.




No comments: